Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend....

My weekend,
well Friday night I babysat my 3 kiddos and didn't get home until 2am! And by the time I got home I was wide awake so I watched an episode of SVU: then passed out, I slept until about 9 Saturday morning which is not normal For me. But it was Lovely and since I didn't have anything planned and didn't have my husband to spend time with :( I decided to stay in bed and have a little svu: marathon, I'm almost to season 5! I should be tired of it but I'm not! I think I finally pulled myself out of bed around 3 and ran to town to buy new bras ... So exciting to go up a size! Bahaha. That night I had a hot date with my Laura and I brought my sister Emily along with us to posado's , yum. Then we went home and all watched sex and the city2 and had a good time. I need company so I don't go insane! But no one compares to the one I really want to see, 4-6 weeks before I see his hairy face again.

Sunday I went to Overton to see my aunt syble in the nursing home, that was depressing to say the least. It's in a tiny town, 45 min away and the place is so small and she has a roommate and the space is tiny, she looked so fragile curled up in that bed and i know her will to live is gone, everytime I see her she says I just wish I would die, I don't want to live like this. And it breaks my heart. She is the only "grandmother" i have really had and I just never thought we would get to this point and have to put her somewhere....:( I'm going to print out some photos and bring to her next time I go up so she can have something to look at on her wall. I pray she is comfortable and finds some peace.

So here we are, just another manic Monday. I'm hoping this week goes by fast, I have a lunch date with Kelly Anne Friday so that's something to look forward too and hopefully another girls movie night!

JwF

2 comments:

  1. Up a bra size? What are trying to tell us Jennie?! Bigger boobs=pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe my body finally had another growth spurt because it hasn't since I was 13 lol!

    ReplyDelete