Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weary ...



we had some b-e-a-utiful weather this weekend and it makes me want spring time to come even faster! i needed a child to borrow so i could go to the park and play:) but, instead i stayed in bed till around 11 on Saturday and then drug myself up to shower and get dressed, had lunch with the family and ran my brothers to town. this has become my usual routine the last couple of months, after work, weekends . . .just sleeping the time away, I just dont want to do anything... Saturday afternoon i finally had to bite the bullet and buy 2 front tires for my jeep . . .uhg, that cost more than my car payment! but they were really really bad and pretty much about to literally burst and was not safe to drive anymore, i knew i would have to have it done before march when i have inspection due but was hoping i could wait a few more weeks, but its done and i dont have to worry about having a blow out anymore!




Saturday night while on the way to New Orleans preston got his trainer to stay around tyler for the night and he got to come home! it was good to see him even if he had no hair and lots of beard, yuck lol. He was here for a whole 15 hours! then around 11 this morning i dropped him off back at his truck and he was on his way again and wont be home for a long time, and i probably will not see him at all in february :(  In January i saw him a total of 9 days so thats 22 days apart. im absolutely not fond of how this year is going to be. yes, i think i do need a happy pill. its hard to function without my crazy other half some days :)


It has started to thunder and rain here and fits my mood this afternoon. I was going to go to Overton and see my great aunt but just dont want to have that sadness and decided to stay home, i will try and go after work tomorrow when im already up and doing things all day. Work is going to be very stressful this year on top of my personal life and im just ready for 2011 to end . . . its only Jan 3oth? for real? i was optimistic about this year but as my husband has always said im such a realist and pessimistic and its so true and its only been a month into it and im done with it lol. sometimes its just hard to see the good for a while, i need to find some peace of mind . . .and im not sure where to look. who wouldnt be a little down and depressed with what i have been through the last 4 months and when im no closer to it getting any better than i was then its just hard to be positive and go forward. i just tell myself that it will all work out eventually and be ok ... but im starting to doubt that too.




"Come to me all who are weary & burdened and i will give you rest ..."
 Matthew 11:28  -
this shall be my verse this year


JwF





No comments:

Post a Comment