Saturday, January 8, 2011

Days of rest...

Woohoo! I finally got this blogger to work on my iPhone! Had to go into settings on here and update something, really I had no idea what I was doing just got lucky:) ever since I got my iPhone I'm not really on my laptop as much unless I'm watching a missed tv show on it and so I don't really have a chance to get on here and ramble about my so very boring life lol so maybe I will more now that I can get on from my phone.

So after 4 long weeks Preston finally got to come home for a week and I booked us a few nights in Dallas to get away from the real world that is quite depressing now days and such a drag and I needed a little sunshine! We left Thursday around lunch and headed out on our road trip. We had some great food, went to the galleria a couple of times because it's so massive and i went to "HomeGoods" my most favorite store ever... I picked out this colorful and rather strange teapot that i just had to have, its pretty awesome to me:) and i got Lots if snuggle time and just tried to enjoy each others company because we both know it's going to be a while before we get to see each other again because when he leaves early next week he'll probably be gone another month... Boo! But after that he'll be done with training and out driving on his own hopefully and a real paycheck ... I'm pretty excited about that lol. I just keep telling myself that after a year or two he can be home more and work local and it's going to go by fast. Right?

Atleast I know what I'll be doing to pass the time while he is gone this go around ... I love, love law & order SVU and got seasons 1-10 on DVD!! I have watched disc 1 of the first season and 5 more to go. Im thinking it won't take me long to watch all of them though lol but not to worry because I also ordered the complete series on xfiles and I'm waiting on that to come in, yay!! I was so into that weird show and still love it :)

So here's to my first post from my phone and many more to come! Hug the ones you love, it's such a blessing taken for granted ....

JwF

1 comment:

  1. Dang! From your phone? You're awesome! I can barely comment from my phone, you have skills!

    I'm glad you and Preston got to spend some quality time together, and I loved the tea pot! Hannah and I keep saying that we need to good to Homegoods, you've just convinced us for sure.

    ReplyDelete