Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cookies for breakfast!

Thursday is here . . . and it brings with it a friend, named Friday! but we'll talk about that friend later, lets stay on Thursday and what it brings ... 

Yummy :) this was my ( and the girls in the office) Breakfast this morning, Lauren never ceases to amaze me with her Cookies! morethanchocolate.net  these did not last long at all :) wonder why.


tonight is part 1 of 2 - Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion! cannot wait! well actually i may be asleep by then and may have to catch it tomorrow but either way its going to be sssooooo good! its my second favorite, i also love New Jersey & NY. these women are crazy and obviously need something to do.






this is me, obviously. i have been growing my hair out for what seems like ages! and i'm so tired of the stage its in right now, it seems to be stuck and its either cut it off again or go insane a few more months till it grows a few more inches and is manageable. uhg. i am going to start taking some Biotin & Hair & Nails vitamins and see if this boost it along. if my boobs can grow so can my hair! then i need to remember how to fix longer hair ... my sisters always did my hair when i was little and it was nice then but now its a pain because i dont know how to do anything with it, i just want it long enough to wear curly again.


this afternoon is busy at work and i hope it makes the day fly by, i may ::crosses fingers:: get to leave a little early today or tomorrow . . . i feel so tired today and could crawl in bed right now.

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment