Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's a new Year ...

I am so very happy to see 2010 be done with! some things that i did love this year were ...

1 - my 1st wedding anniversary
2- my honeymoon cruise!

um but not much else lol. the last few months of this year have been very testing and im ready for a fresh start and for new better doors to open!


I had a wonderful Christmas Holiday & Birthday, if only Preston could have been here to share it with me, he has been gone for 4 weeks now and its been really hard and im so over this being away thing. But if he can just stick with it for a couple of short little years ( oh who am i kidding thats not short!) then he can come back to tyler and have something where he is home most nights. the old saying that absence makes the heart grow fonder is so true though, i cannot wait till i get to see Preston in a few days, he'll be home hopefully in the middle of the week and get to stay a week i hope. I do not plan on sharing very much, sadly i will have to work during the week so he can go see other people from 8-5 and mine after that! I think we will go away for a few days and preston will finally get to open all his christmas gifts too! poor thing was in a hotel in vegas all alone for Christmas, and new years ... um i think new mexico driving all night. He is ready to be home for a few days!




here are just a couple of pictures from the holidays ( hundreds are on FB )
this is my 4 brothers, Adam, Elliott, Benjamin & Christopher, so grown up!

my sisters and I, Emily, Christina, Me, Bo, Katie & Ally

this is what i unwrapped during our brother & sister exchange, it was quickly stolen from me!

this is me at Prestons Grandparents Christmas morning, with his 2 cousins Kaitlyn & Erica and my sister in law Margo, we all got matching socks from the grandparents! lets see if we can not lose them and wear them next year!

opening presents :) I got everything i wanted for christmas, minus my husband.
but over all it was fabulous!

Happy new years everyone! i Pray its filled with blessings for all!!

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment