Monday, January 3, 2011

Exercise .... blah

me? little 98 pound Jennie, exercise? ha no way! ....

well over the past few months i have gone into the triple digits! 101-102 ( i know you people are thinking omg thats nothing! but to my little body its a lot ) and with those few pounds i have gained some unflattering tummy weight that makes my dad and brothers think im hiding a growing baby .... sigh .... all that sitting at my desk eating CANDY & Mt. Dews all day and the extra Holiday food has really caught up to me. really, if i wasn't so embarrassed by it i would post a picture, i totally look 4 months pregnant, especially after i eat a big meal. when i can no longer suck in my tummy and make it flat, there is a problem. So .... i guess ill make one of those new year resolution things .... i'm going to walk/jog 1-2 miles a day ( more in the summer when its not so cold!) and hopefully that will boost my metabolism back into action! i need to do some of those dreaded sit ups but A: they hurt and B: it takes forever to see results and i want it now! I really need to cut back on my junk food intake ... maybe i can go to 1 soda a day and not quite as many sweets, i need to keep something more healthy to snack on at work, when i'm sitting around all day i just want to eat all the time ( whats something good to snack on that wont turn into pounds of fat?!?!) This ... is .... a ... problem. So anyways thats my plan .... hope i can stick to it because im tired of my pudgy non-pregnant belly!



My husband has been gone for over 4 weeks now :( boo! BUT he is getting to come home in the next day or two for a week! woohoo! i am going to take a couple of days off of work and we are going to go out of town for a few nights, probably the ft. worth/dallas area to spend some time together and do something fun, eat at some good places we dont have in tyler, im hoping to go to my favorite Breakfast spot *Cafe Brazil* that aunt Ruthye got me addicted to, and stop by the HomeGoods store! my absolute most favorite store EVER! then we'll come back home and ill share him with the rest of the world for a few days before he leaves again to finish his last few weeks of training. So i am so looking forward to this week! so just a couple more days of work then some much needed time with my hunny :)


in a few months i hope to have a better idea of our future plans. .. . so ready to be back in a house with my things! but thankful for mama & daddy :) i would hate to be alone right now while preston is away so much. I will be stronger from this experience. My goal this year, is to get A LOT of $$ saved when preston starts really working/driving and buy me a house! then i can have my little mini me in 2012 .... sounds good to me, but i often have different plans than God has for me :) maybe we can meet in the middle somewhere? hope so!


Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

JwF

1 comment:

  1. A mini Jennie?! LOVE THAT IDEA!!! Do it!

    And I agree, sit-ups are stupid.

    ReplyDelete