Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Summoned again?!

I just had jury duty in nov. And apparently our court system has me in the computer as wood and fritz still so I get called twice as often! So not fair.

New week, new situations, ah ... Love it. Today has been so busy but it's been smooth without major issues. I'm so ready to be in my own space again! These last 3 and half months have gone by fast but i also feel i havent gotten any closer to my goal. I want my bed and my couch and my beautiful dishes! I miss cooking for my husband and having game nights with our friends. Oh how I pray it's like that again soon! I'm just tired of struggling so much and putting on a happy front. But it will be okay and ill just count down days until life is normalish again:) Preston drove to Pensicola,FL yesterday and was heading out to Washington, DC today. His trainer this time is a 67 year old man who speaks English! And he said he is very friendly so he is having a much better time this go around. So his mood is so much more happy! Once he is done training he'll be out on his own! Scary. I'm sure he is nervous but it will be good for him to get out on his own and make it, I think he wants to do team driving with a guy he did school with after a little while too.

In 6 short litte weeks is my 2 year wedding anniversary and our 6 yr together anniversary, man how time flys! I hope Preston can come home around that time because I want to get our picture done, we haven't had any done by someone since our wedding! Which is crazy because I'm such a picture addict, I guess life has been too busy since then lol. I know this guy I'm probably going to use this time, haven't ever before but he is pretty good and people I used to have do them are not available really anymore. So I need to start thinking of an outfit ... Hmm. I'll probably just raid my sisters closet. Cannot believe we have been together for 6 years, we have been through a lot of ups and downs and still love each other:) I never thought marriage was going to be easy but it's still harder than I thought sometimes and I have seen so many young marriages fail recently and it makes me work even harder to keep mine! If my parents can make it 32+ years and 10 babies then anyone can lol.

Such randomness today, that is my mood:) one week down and not sure how many more to go till I see my husband again but I hope it's not another 3 1/2 weeks!

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment