Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Towns come HOME for a visit!


Tonight Mark, Amanda, Maryemma, Caleb & Mimi (Lila) stopped by church on their way back to MO. so so so good to see them! Pastor Mark has been my pastor since i was 14 or so. they moved away last april and i (WE) still miss them like crazy. they have been gone a year :( and i had not seen them since Oct. when kate got married. here are a few pictures . . . i didnt know whether to smile or cry. . . ok i did cry a little after they left. good time but too short.

Emily, Savannah, Emma & Melanie. Emma wasn't ever born when they first came. she has grown!


Amanda :D


Cannot tell you what these two people mean to me. . . . they have watched me grow up, baptized me, married me . . . i miss them every day. love you both so much!

Amanda & her girls! love love love you!


Pastor Mark, Laura, Ashley & I.


well i guess its time for me to make a road trip to MO and see them. maybe this late summer or fall! i know there is a bunch of people that would join :) so glad that you guys were able to stop in and see us. thank you for being a part of our lives!

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment