Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A New Day

Waking up in the morning, I sometimes feel like "it sucks to be me" and rightly so sometimes I guess, but I'm working on it. My life really is blessed and sometimes I forget that. As for myself and how I feel...I'm making progress. I'm really trying to see the good in everything right now. It's kinda hard to try and change your lifestyle, it's a work in progress. Everything is going to be ok because life goes on and you just learn to roll with the punches. . . right?

I worry .... too much ... all the time. sometimes its hard to relax because im so worried about things that i dont even need to be thinking about yet, and i think "how do other people do this?" balancing everything is such a challenge and sometimes i just want to quit. I sit and wonder sometimes if all I do is really worth all I give it. If only I lived by the rule "Give it all you've got and more." Another day has come and gone, and I'm still here.I have the greatest faith that I have a purpose here and I haven't accomplished my given objective yet, so I plan on being around a while. Hopefully God sees it that way too, but who knows. they say if you want to make God laugh ...tell him your life plans :D... i have many things to conquer ... and even more to pray about.

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment