Monday, June 21, 2010

need a rest! :D

busy week, busy weekend. . . I need a day to rest after the weekend! last week was so exhausting for some reason and it wasn't even near as busy as this week is going to be, Friday night I got home from work at 5:20ish, I sat on the bed to check FB, blogs & emails and next thing I know its 3 am and I wake up and realize im still fully dressed for work! apparently I was tired and passed out at 5:30! still full daylight outside then too :) but those 12-13 hours of sleep were wonderful. Saturday we ( Michelle, Kelly, Laura, laura's mom Janet, Billy, Ally, Chris, Candel & I ) spent 8+ hours decorating ONE ROOM for VBS!! but it turned out great! of course because its Michelle's room and we always go all out! wish I had photos from years past , we have done some really cool rooms. I was on my hands and knees tracing *planks* onto brown paper to build our pirate ship around the baby grand piano for over an hour . . . 32 feet of paper to trace on. oh . . my . . .gosh. they are still tender today! Sunday was a packed day too, Preston mowed the whole yard Sunday morning ... yay! I finished cleaning the house and laundry then we went to my parents for lunch and stayed there till about 3:15 then we came home and changed clothes and went to Preston's grandparents house for dinner. we only stayed there a couple of hours then we went to the candy store ( aka walgreens) to get some stuff for my candy drawer at work ... then I ran off and left it all this morning at home :( boo. then I went home and got in bed. Monday morning sure does come fast ...this week is packed at work, hopefully I'll get to sleep early this week, 44 patients a day on 3 days this week...b-u-s-y!!
I am so ready for vacation! we have 6 weeks as of today to go! woohoo! I hope its as good as im dreaming it is :) its going to be fun regardless because we'll have lots of friends with us! the Barrett's, the McCurley's and the Ware/Gaines people :)
Lorri has been ssssssssoooooo kind as to let me lay/swim in her pool so Laura and I are going to try and keep a little color on us before our trip! so we blend in bahahaha!

on a previous post I talked about what a bore my day to day life has become and although I had a lot of suggests to *have a baby* ill never be bored again ... lol I do not think that is what im going to do right now:) Laura and I are in the same boat with that whole thing, we go to work/school come home and get in bed and do nothing ... every day pretty much so we decided to do something together a few times a week, I mean you're not bored if you're doing something (anything!) with someone right? :) right. starting this week ... Wednesday ... not sure what we are going to do, we could talk about wedding stuff and freak Laura out .... :) She is getting married .... sometime towards the very end of next year and all of the planning is a bit stressful for her, I totally understand! I did it all in 8 months and changed my mind quite a few times. Laura, girl you have 18+ months that we can plan and change minds about a hundred times :) this will be fun .. it will! anyway I need some girl time and we'll think of something to do to occupy ourselves:)

well im going to spend time with my husband before my bed time .... at 8 :D good night!

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment