Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Patience is a virtue

BeStillandKnowThatIAmGodCross.jpg Be Still and Know That I Am God Cross image by holymusic55

The past few months have been very stressful in many different ways - financial, marriage, work, family & health and I grow very anxious and impatient ... I want answers and I want them now! this verse often comes to mind when im having a hard time being patient and waiting for things to happen ~ “Be still and know that I am God!” Psalm 46:10 ~ oh if I could only learn to be submissive enough to do that. Do you know how hard it is for me to be STILL and let something happen in its own time? almost impossible. Life is complicated but He never said it would be easy ... but He said we would never be alone. remember that. everything happens for a reason .. and in its own time, not mine. dang it :)
Lots of things to work on in my daily life. I'm so thankful for Friends who make my life so much more enjoyable :) ....

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment