Tuesday, June 15, 2010

All about ME

1. I was born in Tyler, Tx - @ home. Saturday, Dec 27th 1986

2. I come from a family of 10 kids, 6 girls ( Christina, Kimberly, Katie, Jennifer, Emily & Ally) 4 boys ( Adam, Ben, Christopher, Elliott ) and yes, i know everyones DOB including the year. we're all by the same parents. and yes, my parents are still married - 32 years on Sept. 16th.

3. I am the only Left handed child

4. I dont like Pizza or Dr. Pepper

5. I have read the *O'Malley Series* by Dee Henderson 9 times. yes all 6 books. i love it.

6. I love the smell of fresh cut grass & Johnson's baby lotion

7. I have dyed my hair every color in the book . . .and some how came back to natural brown. guess blondes dont have more fun ... :)

8. I watch a lot of reality shows and i dont feel guilty about it :)

9. I have had stitches 3 times ( all before the age of 6 )

10. March of 2005 i started dated this guy named Preston, we married 4 years later on 3-5-09

11. I am addicted to sunflower seeds ( Frito~Lay brand) and popsicles

12. My first job was at a church daycare when i was 15

13. I didn't get my DL until i was 19 because i was terrified to drive! haha

14. My first car was a black VW Passat . . . i loved Rilla ( that was her name ) but she had ... too many issues. i now have Mini Pearl a white jeep liberty.

15. Guilty pleasure? Mt. Dew! & Lauren's cookies!

16. I stalk people on Facebook & Blogspot :) my most visited daily - morethanchocolate.net, weldywhatnot & shewoodtime. i do have a life ... somewhere

17. I'm a 98 yr old woman stuck in a 23 yr old body .... i could go to sleep every night at 7

18. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be somewhere by the beach.

19. If there are nectarines in the house, they are ALL MINE ;)

20. I cannot knit or sew. . . that's what sisters are for :)

21. I secretly hope that my child is left handed .... is that wrong ? :)

22. my sister is my best friend ( and L, L ) :)

23. I am a nail biter ...

24. I love my husband .... even if he drives me up the wall :)

25. Im a Daddy's girl

26. Yes, my first born (female) child will be named after a soap star - sorry

27. I love Anne of Green Gables

28. I average 3400 texts a month

29. i'm a fireball in a tiny package

30. I often get lost in day dreams

this has been get to know Jennie

JwF

1 comment: