Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rainy day

this is pretty much how it looked this morning.

Well, we've all been asking for rain .... today we got it! talk about a heavy down pour! why doesn't this happen on the weekend when I can stay in bed ALL day and enjoy it? my poor flowers are going to drown. by the time I parked a mile away and got into the building my scrubs were soaked! but by 8:45 or so I was all dried out. hmm maybe we'll have a few patients call in and not come to their appointments this afternoon ::crosses fingers:: :)

I'm very surprised we had power this morning with it storming all night/morning. usually the wind blows and it goes out. the joys of country living :) but it is so much better than apartment living! I would really, really hate to have to move back into an apartment. we did it for a year . . . couldn't handle the people above us anymore and we love our little rent house. its pretty much the size that our apartment was, but no one lives on top pf us ( stomping around all night and LOUD music and even louder kids!) or on the other side of our wall anymore. peace & quite ... aaahhhh :) its a wonderful thing.

we're waiting to hear back about a possible pt Job for my husband ... fingers crossed. if its meant to be it will, other wise back to the drawing board! see Preston, im trying to not be my normal negative self and be POSITIVE ... just for you. but I must say I HATE waiting. I am so impatient. like I said before - I want to know now and get it over with . . . oh well.

I'm so ready for the weekend. . .like I am every week:) this past week has been pretty good actually compared to the one I had a few weeks ago, but thinking about that week really makes me kind of heated so lets not :) Friday & Saturday night im supposed to watch my kids:) both sets. I have missed them. I haven't had any of them in at least 2 weeks. im a little attached to them and used to seeing them at least once a week and im having Lauren make some special cookies for each of them :) they will be excited. and Sunday ... hmm - Sunday i plan to relax, we'll see how that works for me :)
ok ok enough for now. Hope everyone had a good Thursday!

JwF

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to figure it out again, hang on...

    Okay, I think this is how you do it:)

    Go to the Dashboard. Under Reading List, there is a column titled Blogs. Under that is an Add button...then you just type in the URL, then you can follow publicly or not...:)

    I just added you, let's see if it works!

    PS: I like this background. Okay, bye.

    ReplyDelete