Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Weekend so far ...

Well, I started off the weekend watching half of my favorite kids :) Megan, Brooke & Paige. i forgot my camera :( so i didn't get any pictures of them with their cute cookies but here is what we had

my cookie :) hmm . . .should have gotten one for each night! this one was too good and gone way too fast ...i looked down and it was gone! did i really eat all of it in like 2 bites!?!?! oops :)


The girls cute little initial cookies :) they pretty much ate them before i could turn around.they are spoiled now and expect one every time i come:) so if i have enough notice they will get a *special* cookie when i come


Saturday Morning* i went with my uncle to a car show and got to be really cool riding in his car :)

but this car was his favorite ... anything goes on it. the worse it looks the better. it was pretty cool:)


Andy, i love you car but .... im gonna say i look good in this one :)
so anyway it was fun, and hot. i not have a little bit of a sunburn on the back on my neck but its ok:)

Saturday night* i had my other half ... the ones I sometimes feel like i live with :) love these kids. i have not seen them in 2 weeks! and was having withdraws! lol. Jenna is too little to eat a cookie yet so only Jacob & Julia got one .. i think you can guess who got what
( www.morethanchocolate.net )

Great weekend and i still have tomorrow!! i hope to rest a lot and get our house clean and laundry done! we'll see ..... :)

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment