Monday, June 28, 2010

getting too old for this! :D

I feel exhausted today!

my weekend was packed ... of course. Friday after work I went to babysit my sweet baby
Jenna:) who is not that much of a baby anymore! she is almost 10 months old :( sad, but it was just her and I that night and she was so sweet and cuddly:) I even rocked both of us to sleep at one point lol guess I wanted a nap too. it was a late night and I should have slept in some Saturday to make up for it but I didn't!


I got up early and went to my great aunts, did her grocery shopping and we played cards - I stayed there till about 1:30 then I met Laura at home and we went swimming for a few hours, which makes you very sleepy by the way:) and then we went back to my house and cooked dinner for our boys and then Kelly, Laura, Preston, Jessie, Michael and I all went to see *Grown Ups* it was so funny! I went to bed around 11 and slept like a rock! had a great Saturday just a little tired from it all.... im not as young as i used to be haha


Sunday we cleaned our house and did mountains of laundry and we had lunch with Preston's grandparents and then stuffed ourselves even more at marble slab .... I have cookie dough with sprinkles .. can you say heaven? we were supposed to watch a movie at their house with them and grandmother had bought one the other day but when Preston opened it up ( it was completely sealed) there was NO MOVIE in the case! how funny. we went home from their house around 3:15 and went swimming with Laura and Kelly again till about 5:30. when we got home Preston passed out! and I followed at 6:30. that was a mistake. we woke up around midnight WIDE AWAKE and didn't go back to sleep till around 1 or 2 and I felt like I didn't sleep at all after that second round. 6 am came fast and my eyes were still burning till around 8. so thankful we dont have patients today. last week was very busy at work and at home and I was just on the go all the time. im hoping to slow down a little this week and recuperate
but then again its a 3 day Holiday weekend coming up and I know we'll be somewhere every night and at the lake during the day so im thinking im going to really overdue it again this weekend :D


our vacation/honeymoon cruise is 5 weeks away! or 34 days:) I cant wait! we probably wont get another vacation for 5 years so have to make this one count haha! it will be nice to be worry free for a whole week! coming back to reality will not be fun. hope we all have a good week!!

JwF

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for the upcoming vacation! A cruise sounds like so much fun:)

    ReplyDelete