Saturday, September 18, 2010

Its always something ....

Tuesday while I was driving around on lunch break I noticed that my air-conditioned was not doing right it was cold then I would hear a weird noise from under the hood and then the air would get really warm and back and forth this went on so I called my uncle ( I am so lucky to have a dad and brothers and uncle who can truly fix and build anything!) and I told him what it was doing and so he said he'd be out at his shop tonight ( which is out where my parents live) and told me to bring it by after work, so I did. I was so praying it just needed some coolant or recharge - something simple.... but no. long story short what had happened was my cooling fan on my engine went out, which caused my air compressor to go out, uhg! But uncle Andy found a cooling fan for the engine ... couple hundred dollars later :( Its fixed. the good new is once he got the new fan on by some miracle ( lots of praying!) the air compressor has been working great (Tuesday night it was sparking and smoking really bad!) thank you Jesus! because that was so going to have to wait till spring to get fixed lol. every time I get a little something put aside something comes up, but that's what its there for I guess - life's unexpected moments, so I am thankful that I was able to get my car fixed and was only out of it for 1 day. So back to rebuilding my stash fund again and praying the cars stay working! but we do need 2 new tires for mine and 3 for Preston's really soon . . . must have been easy back in the day with a horse and wagon ... couldn't have broken/worn down as much lol. But I'm hoping Preston's will last till at least the 1st of the year when we can hopefully get him something newer ::fingers crossed:: his car is a year newer than mine but its been driven a little hard and is kinda sad cosmetically lol.


because I was out of my car till wed. night I had to miss bible study:( so I was not very happy about that and I'm looking forward to next week when I can go back again. The rest of my week after the car episode has been quite nice and I'm looking forward to this weekend, some time with some of my favorite kids and then my very first best friend is getting married Saturday yay! and then moving to Indianapolis boo! then saturday afternoon im hoping to go see an old friend and her new baby :) and Sunday I hope to have a restful day and praying that those cowboys can bring one home! A little stressed about the future these days ... sometimes I wish I still lived at home with mommy & daddy when life was so simple and not a care in the world :) But then I remember what it was like with 10 kids and sharing a room with and just 1 bathroom! and I'm thankful to live with just 1 person haha! hope everyone has a great weekend!


JwF

1 comment:

  1. Yes it always is. It seems if you catch up and get a little breathing room then something else breaks down. Keep your chin up and remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

    ReplyDelete