Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Monday thats actually Tuesday :)

Update: Cheeseburger Pasta was so good!


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

all weekend I had no problem getting up in the morning, even if it was early, but today when we had to go back to work when my alarm went off at 6 I hit the snooze button till 7, I just couldn't get up but I did only have 7 hours of sleep instead of my 10-12 so tonight its back to bed early lol.

I'm searching for another recipe to do this week since the two yesterday were a success! I have a recipe to do homemade soft pretzels .... but you have to have a mixer :( which I dont ... .so maybe someday I can give that a try because the soft pretzels in the mall are a total weakness and imagine if you could do them at home?!?! I think I have decided that im going to do *CheeseburgerPasta* tonight, yum! I just love campbellskitchen.com! All this pasta is so not healthy .... I know, but this one has hamburger meat so its not just cheese and pasta :) sometime later I'll do a dish that is more meat! but for now im looking for the quick and easy. I love to cook even if I'm not the best :)

This week is short with only 4 working days and lots of stuff going on, Preston has school on Wednesday & Thursday night each week so those are my quiet nights :) and Friday night we're going to celebrate baby Jenna's first birthday at her house:) ( she turns one tomorrow!) I cannot believe she is 1 already! just love those kids! and Sunday is grandparents day so of course we'll be spending it with them:) so I cannot wait for this weekend and i hope everyone has a great week!

JwF

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious, I think we'll try it tomorrow! Thanks for the idea:)

    ReplyDelete