Friday, September 3, 2010

finally its over!

What a CrAzY Friday at work! for real. I had an hour overtime that I had to get off so I came in at 9 and the day was nuts from then on but the good thing is that it went from 9 to 2 like ::snaps:: that! I took lunch from 2:15 - 3:15 so now here it is almost 3:45 and the day is almost done .... crazy people, crazy day = crazy Jennie who is so getting in my pajamas and in my bed when I get home ... ah lets start this 3 day weekend! I have consumed so much candy today ( but not as bad as last week which I went through 3 big boxes of hot tamales, lots of bubble gum balls, and gobstoppers and I cant even remember what all else) ... im going to say its from the stress of crazy people and not because I have a problem .. haha!

Tomorrow morning there is no sleeping in, I have to leave my house by 7:30 and go pick up my sister Emily because we're going to clean our great aunts house then we're doing something else that afternoon but I cant say what that is until after the fact because someone might read it on here and it will be ruined :) Sunday, hmm probably just a good 'ol lazy day with church and possibly family time and lots of Law & Order this weekend I hope! woohoo! and Monday I dont know what the plan is, I'm just such an old lady that I'm pretty content with staying home and in bed 90% of this weekend lol.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXX


I didnt get to post this earlier, i'm home now and washing bed stuff, eating pumpkin & sunflower seeds and chilling out watching some Bones and then Criminal Minds! and hoping to fall asleep early :) have a great weekend!

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment