Friday, September 10, 2010

stepping up

This has been a great week!



started off with a *no work Monday* which is just awesome! and the stress at work this week has been pretty much a 0 (knocks on wood) which is so nice, its been a little rough this year but I just try to do my best and stay out of trouble and take each day as it comes. I went to a women's bible study Wednesday night at my sisters church and really enjoyed it. they are doing Beth Moore's *Stepping Up* ( its a video study with work books) a journey through Psalms ( which is my favorite book in the Bible) and I have got to get around to LifeWay this weekend and pick up my study book so I cant start on the daily devotional stuff that goes with this lesson. Beth Moore is so funny and easy to follow. So I'm excited to see what I can come out of this with!





Wednesday baby Jenna turned 1 and I cant believe how fast the year has gone! so tonight after work I'm going to their house for her little bday party and I got her a new book and a cute little outfit! I went to Macy's after work and normally I dont shop there because they are so over priced but they actually have really good deals on baby clothes ... I really want a girl first when I have a baby .... but I see now that its probably not a good idea because I really could have bought up a hundred outfits last night because everything is just so darn cute! It would definitely become a problem lol!
Yesterday I won a pair of tickets to the Robert E. Lee vs. John Tyler football game, which if you are from around here you know that's the game to see with those rivals! so after the party my husband and I are going to my first football game of the season ( He went to the TJC game last weekend with his granddad) and then Saturday ill be spending time with my great aunt and hopefully resting being a couch/bed bum that night, Sunday is church and Grandparents day so we'll be with Preston's grandparents! busy weekend and I'm not going to fully enjoy it if this awful headache doesn't go away asap!


Have a great weekend!
JwF

1 comment:

  1. Umm, so you should talk to Sarah about how to get that girl first...she called me this week about a book she found at Barnes and Noble that tells you exactly how to do it. (pun intended)

    ReplyDelete