Monday, September 13, 2010

wrap it up

I was so proud of myself yesterday! We went to Preston's grandparents yesterday ( for grandparents day) and I made lunch to bring with us, now normally I dont really cook for anyone but Preston because im afraid something wont taste good and he'll eat anything so its ok:) but I cooked a seasoned Pork loin filet and brought salad, green beans w/ almonds & potato salad and it was all yummy:) so cooking confidence went up a little . . .but I still dont want to cook for a crowd lol.


I had a good weekend, Saturday I watched the little girls ( Jenna & Julia) for a few hours and then I went to my great aunts to visit her for grandma day and then I ran to the store to get groceries for Sunday and then home, I was supposed to clean the house and do laundry Saturday night .... but I got home and made the mistake of getting in bed for just a second and that was it, I was asleep by 7! Sunday was all about grandparents and we stayed there till 5ish then came home to finish the laundry I started that morning and cleaned the house and that was all done by 6 so I settled in to watch a few hours of Law & Order SVU then some Kardashians and the cowboys weren't doing so hot so I didn't stay up to finish that game ... and it looks like that was a good idea. poor cowgirls, we're never gonna make it to the bowl playing like that! but maybe the good 'ol Saints will again!


no big plan this week but I am going to try some more new recipes that I have been collecting and that excites me! :D Last night I slept so good ... and you know why? because Preston stayed up all night playing xbox and ended up sleeping in the other room and I forget how badly I sleep with his snoring, it wakes me several times a night and I just kick him till he stops lol but this morning I felt so refreshed :) maybe I can talk him into sleeping in there a few nights a week so im not such a zombie? I totally see why my great aunt and uncle had separate bedrooms because of his snoring .... note to self: buy a house with lots of bedrooms!


I'm so excited that Fall is nearly here! I love the cool ( not freezing cold!) weather and the fall clothes and THANKSGIVING & CHRISTMAS!! woohoo! I am so starting on my Christmas list this week so I can start slowly collecting that stuff, Christmas can be stressful with my huge family so I say every year im going to start early but do I? no. but am I this year? YES. .... we'll see

:)
Hope everyone has a great week! Happy Fall!!

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment