Monday, July 19, 2010

lazy weekend

this was a good lazy weekend

Saturday I didn't do too much, went to my great aunts, took an afternoon nap, babysat that night - normal Saturday things. I usually spend the better part of Saturday morning or Sunday afternooncleaning house and doing laundry but this week I picked things up throughout the week and it took a whole 15 minutes the straighten up Sunday afternoon and did a few loads of laundry :) really have to try and do this all the time. The livingroom is usually always clean its the bedroom that catches everything but im going to try and keep it company ready all the time lol

Sunday was nice though - phone free day but I did check FB a few times:) we slept in late ( I babysat till 2am I was tired) then we got up and went into town for lunch since we still do not have a WORKING fridge! but good news! Preston said the repair guy will be out today FOR SURE to fix it! woohoo! You have no idea how awful it has been for the past few weeks with no fridge. Anyway after we grabbed a quick bite we went shopping for Preston and got him a few new outfits for our trip:) which btw is only 14 days away! woohoo! I even got him some khaki shorts and a green polo to match me one day:) how cute haha. This week im starting to get things organized for the trip, getting clothes we're bringing separated and pulling out luggage etc. Its been a long 16 months waiting to go on this trip lol the next two weeks will go by fast :) We really need a week away together with no worries, work, phones, computer . . . just us, oh and a couple of friends and the open sea!:) Hey, maybe its better to take a *honeymoon* after you have been married a year and a half cause that's when you really need the break lol. We'll have LOTS of pictures because Laura and I are a little photo happy ... it will take me a whole day to upload photos when we get back I bet. It may be years before we go again so we have to document it well :) too bad my husband is so photo shy because on this trip he will just have to get over it :D

This week im hoping goes smoothly because its going to be busy, the Dr. is on vacation starting Friday till the first of August so we are booked up till he leaves. and I cant wait to get cookies from morethanchocolate this week I have not had any in a couple weeks I think and I NEED them! I really cant believe that July is almost over I mean Christmas is in 158 days! yikes. But I get to put my tree up in 3 and a half months :) last year it went up in Oct. but ill wait till first on Nov. this year:) It was my first Christmas out on my (our) own and I just couldn't wait to put up the tree and start putting presents under there so this year I will have to refrain myself and wait! Hope everyone has a good week!

JwF

P.S it rained today so i didnt get to lay in the sun in the pool! boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment