Wednesday, July 14, 2010

i found couch pillows!! and a really good deal! yay!




Vacation is getting so close im starting to get a little nervous about it! I'm very happy that we're not going alone, I have a feeling we will be up pretty much 24/7 on this trip because there is so much to do and midnight buffets? um yes please!! im going to gain 20 pounds on this trip eating all the time. and I cannot wait to go to the beach in Cozumel! I've heard its a lot like lake Tyler except its huge and has crystal blue water and no seaweed and it has white sand but you know other than that I bet its pretty much the same :) whatever. its only 2 and a half weeks away by the way and I have not even started to figure out what we're bringing and stuff. I know Preston needs to get a few new pairs of shorts and maybe a few t-shirts, im going to my favorite store ..... my sisters closet! lol.


this week has been flowing pretty smoothly except I have not been sleeping too well at night which is really annoying, if I could sleep in longer than 6 or 6:30 in the mornings it would be ok but im always awake at that time. I do not know how some people can sleep all day long! ( Laura!! lol ) that not natural! :) Been having phone trouble this week, I thought it was my phone anyway but apparently its not its ATT and at random times throughout the day ( for the past 2 days) I cant call or be called and cant txt or be txt'd . . . not ok. I'm a little sad about that because if it died ( my phone) I could get an iphone . . .well maybe I would but I'm so cheap I dont want to pay that 30 dollars a month for it . . .who wants a close to 200 phone bill? not me! but I do want one . . . but as long as my little cheap free phone works ill stick with it. Preston has one because he's cool . . . but hey my phone with txt facebook my status! lol . . . maybe for my birthday


tonight i went to the grandparents alone, cousin Kaitlyn is down and so we watched a movie with granddad and grandmother .... dear john ... not the happy love story we were thinking ... really only granddad liked it. not gonna watch that one again. humph. and got home around ten .... its now almost eleven and i have got to go to sleep!! good night:)

JwF

2 comments:

  1. I love the pillows! I meant to tell you that Lowe's was having clearance on pillows too, but totally forgot. Sorry:(

    And don't worry about gaining twenty pounds on vacation--it's vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I am watching Dear John tonight! Please don't tell me that I am going to cry cause I have been weepy this month anyway with the kids gone.

    ReplyDelete