Tuesday, July 27, 2010

less than 6 days!!!!!!

great weekend!

all day Saturday I was with the two little girls Jenna * Julia :) I just love them! and Sunday I pretty much spent the entire day in bed sleeping ( have not slept well the last week, Preston already snores but on top of that he was sick last week and that made it worse, even in another room I could hear him, uhg) so Sunday I caught up on all the lost sleep and it was . . . . . wonderful. around 5:30 we headed to the in-laws and had dinner with them and we stayed there till almost 10, then we went to walmart because I needed lunch stuff for work this week since we're short staffed and I know I wont be able to get out much. we got home around 10:45 and instead of going to bed we stayed up till after midnight watching tv and boy did I regret that when my alarm went off at 6 Monday morning, oops!

Monday went pretty fast but you know around 2p the day always seems to stop. the last 3 hours seem to take forever. so im hoping Tuesday goes by faster. Wednesday im getting my hair cut. my regular hair girl is on maternity leave and I just had a spur of the moment decision to get it cut and so im having to go to someone else which makes me nervous because no one has ever touched my hair but Jenna, so im praying I dont get a bad hair cut before vacation! that would be awful! but I want it shaped and my bangs cut again just for something different. I have been growing it our for about 9 months and so its just straight and blah and I cant make it look good ( to me) so its time for something. we'll see ....

the rest of the week is pretty plans free, might have my nephew for couple hours a few nights.
Saturday I'll finish packing Preston's stuff and then we'll have to pack the last few things ( toiletries, hair stuff, makeup etc) on Monday morning. we head out at 7:30! ahh! the excitement is killing me!! 5 1/2 days! I bought a pack of 30 AA batteries (for my camera) and I have 2 memory cards so that should be enough right? maybe I should buy a 3rd memory card lol. or I'll see if I can borrow one. I just want to leave like now! I cannot wait for 9 whole days off work! haven't had that in years. I only had 5 days ( 3 working plus the weekend) off when I got married! This cruise schedule was nice because we have Saturday and Sunday off then we leave Monday morning and come back Saturday late afternoon and have Sunday to still rest before work.

Finally got results back from echo/sono I had last week and all my heart valves are fine! That's good news!! so I still have this murmur and dont know why but if its not hurting me then who cares.

well this day is going pretty slow so lets move it up! :) have a great Tuesday!

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment