Monday, July 12, 2010

busy weekend

what a busy weekend ... again.

Saturday my aunt brought me to whitehouse ( because we needed her truck) and we picked up our
couch table, coffee & end table. so very excited to have them! we have needed one since we got
married but our little apartment just couldn't hold one and once we moved we really needed one and I had been wanting the couch table because the back of our couch is open to the room and its so long and just looked so bare.

and then left to go to my uncles because my aunts were throwing him a surprise house~warming/starting over party. My aunt decorated his house it looks amazing .. of course. and then after that I went to my great aunts for a few hours and did my normal Saturday stuff for her - grocery store etc and played skipbo and had lunch.

I got home late afternoon and started cleaning the house. now that we had the new furniture I wanted the house spotless and to rearrange things and put things on the walls . . . several hours of work. I only had a couple hours to get started on that before I went to baby sit so did not get too much of that done Saturday night.

Sunday I went to church, I had not been in a couple of weeks and it was good to get back into that routine. I went straight home after and finished cleaning and doing all the laundry for the week and got the furniture right where I wanted it and decorated a little ... a clean house makes me so very happy:)

that afternoon was my aunt & uncle's 50th wedding anniversary and we watched a video from their wedding it was so neat. they were married in the same church I was and it really hadn't changed that much in 50 years lol.

the rest of the afternoon I lounged at home with Preston, we started a movie but it was dumb and I fell asleep before it was over, wish I wouldn't have because then I woke up later and couldn't get back to sleep so Monday morning im dragging a bit.

Tonight we're having dinner for my Father in Laws birthday that was last Friday and I bought something to hang above our tv in the livingroom so I cant wait to get home and hang that!! still on the search for couch pillows though .... :( hope this week goes by fast and smooth! 3 weeks till vacation!!

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment