Thursday, July 8, 2010

things

I thought this week was going to go a lot slower than it has! tomorrow is Friday! which I cannot wait for because we're having girls night at Shelia's again its already been a month since the last time! lots and lots of food and games and stories of the old working together days:) had way too much fun last time. I love my girlfriends! and we get to talk about our trip a little too:) its so close! ( tomorrow it will be 23 days away! ) Shelia has been on several and Lyndee on 1 but its a first for Laura and I. I'm so ready to go ill have a lot to do the few days before we leave! and need to find matching-ish outfits for beach pictures:)

randomness: I finally found my lost book yesterday! very happy!! it was book #3 of 6 in the O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson, I love this series and have read it a million times. I found the book in the pocket behind the seat in my car ... * oh yeah that's where I put it 2 months ago!! * so now I can finish the last 4 books. I usually read through the, twice a year sometimes more. they are so good that every time you start them again they are like new!

last night we finally got a real tv table for the living room . . . now it doesn't look ghetto anymore! we had my sisters huge 5ft. tall wooden one that's made to fit like a 20inch inside of it and we had the 50inch on top of that so you had to look all the way up to the ceiling almost to see it lol. but at the time we didn't have anything for it to sit on so I appreciate Bo letting us use it for the last 4 months:) but i want the living room to look better so we bought one and Preston and his friend put it together last night:) it looks good. ill post before and after pictures Saturday after I get some other pieces in there and have it fixed up! im excited:) im filling up our little bitty home but one day (may be in 50 years ha! ) when we have a house we'll be able to fill it up! I didn't even put pictures on our walls in the apt till we had lived there almost 6 months, im reluctant to really make it a home because im thinking * this is just temporary* but I cant live feeling like I dont belong in our home wherever it may be, we may live here a year . . .we may be here 5 years. who knows! but that's why they make putty so you can hide the holes! :) so this weekend im going to put more things on the walls and redecorate a few things, add a few pieces of furniture to the living room and it will be so cozy:)

I have a feeling some things are going to change soon . . . I just hopes its something good..

hope everyone is having a good week and I hope baby Weldy comes out soon! because i feel so bad for your very pregnant mama!! :D
JwF

1 comment:

  1. Because she looks like a tank and feels like one too? LOL!

    Please (!) post pictures, I love seeing your decor ideas, gives me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete