Friday, March 8, 2013

Thankful for my job!

This week was not too bad and went by fast, it's amazing how fast the weeks pass now. Today I am thankful for my job, I work for TMF in a clinic and this week they had an 82 employee layoff from the top to the bottom, one really nice girl i knew from a sister clinic was laid off and its sad, but I am so thankful I still have a job to go to. For the most part I really like my job except for the occasional angry patients lol but I try not to complain too much about it because I don't know how I'd live without it. So Thank you, Jesus, for keeping me where I am.


We bought tickets to go to the renaissance fair next month, I have never been and have wanted to for years! Get a turkey leg and watch some jousting? Yes please. I got tickets for $7 on LivingSocial verses paying $15 a piece on site! I get a lot of great deal on this app, most things are in the Dallas, rockwall, Ft Worth etc areas but some are around home or just online things and I love checking out daily deals, I've done other stuff on there. If you haven't heard of it sign up! It's free and lots of cool things come up! Photo deals, nails, massage, clothing, food, shows and everything else.

Preston was scheduled to come home Monday but he is getting in early and will be here this weekend! He will be home for 2 weeks and then gone again and after April it will be months! So hopefully we can enjoy some time together while he is home, unfortunately I will be working the whole time so we only have evenings and the weekend to hang out! Hope everyone has a good weekend, spend it with the ones you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment