Sunday, March 24, 2013

Last weekend home:(

This week passed quickly :-/ I didn't take any full days off but I did get to leave early a few days and spend some time with my husband, he leaves tomorrow for 3 weeks so we tried to pack some fun and good food into this weekend.

Friday night we went to a local hole in the wall BBQ place for dinner and they had live bands that night that we enjoyed, until Preston spilled some of his drink on a strangers phone and he wanted to leave before it messed up lol (she dried it right away and it was working fine but he wanted to go anyway)

Saturday we had sushi:) yummy we had good seats at the bar and got to watch the chef make the sushi! After that we met up with BFF Lyndee and her husband and daughter and we went to the movies and watched "the incredible Burt Wonderstone" we enjoyed it and laughed quite a bit, love love 'Michael Scott' I'd recommend it.

Sunday our cousins (Casey & Erica) from LA came down and brought their daughter and new baby! He didn't like my boney arms but I got him to fall asleep in my lap, I need to get some more meat on me so it's more comfortable for babies I guess lol. We had a good day with them and had a yummy dinner at Casey's favorite 'jalapeƱo tree' and we ate way too much but it was worth it!

BBQ date night Friday



Sushi bar!



Baby Cooper! Sweetness



Baby cooper called me the other night to video chat, I bored him to sleep!



Hope everyone has a great week! Unfortunately it's Monday again tomorrow! But it's getting to close to BASEBALL time! Woohoo'

No comments:

Post a Comment