Saturday, March 2, 2013

TGIS!

Forget Friday, you still work that day, get excited about SATURDAY people! :) This week was uneventful and actually passed quickly which I prefer when Preston is gone. He sent me his "home" schedule for the rest of the year and its pretty bad as usual ;( he isn't home at all really in May June July September and October, home here and there in between. Praying hard for a job change in the next 6 months, something better for us! Lots of goals to complete this year so that we can hit the ground running next year and I'm working hard to keep on track!


I had to make myself promise last night not to look around online at houses anymore until we are ready to search in dec. because I found the perfect house and it won't be there in 10 months which made me sad lol so no more house searching for me!


Last night I made dad take a trip to sams with me (because I don't have a membership) and stocked up on some things I eat a lot of, this will last me probably 3 weeks and saves a lot of $ verses buying at Brookshires & Walmart. I will have to go and get a few small things at Walmart though but the bulk is done!

The past two weekend I have had kids and so I'm not going to lie, I plan to stay in pj's or sweats and spend a lot of time rotating between bed and couch watching movies and eating snack food and doing a lot of nothing! Sounds great to me, wish my other half was here though! 1st movie Of the day is Dirty Dancing and I'm thinking of Frequency next :) my brothers may be coming over tonight to playing video games with my sister and if they do ill have to make dinner for them, good thing I just bought 6 pounds of spaghetti!! Hope everyone has a good weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I need your Sam's recommendations! We just got a membership and it makes me nervous to buy some of the dinners they have because what if my people won't eat it? The broccoli and cheese chicken breasts look great, share your favorites please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chicken an broccoli are some of my favorite things to eat! I'm not very picky (except for seafood yuck lol) but I do love the shrimp scampi here and the pasta dishes they have several different ones. Not a fan of thir chicken fried steaks though. We buy a lot in bulk there (toilet paper laundry soap shampoo etc) also and it lasts for months and saves a lot each year!

      Delete