Monday, March 25, 2013

Pinterest project!

I saw on Pinterest a few weeks ago this baseball wreath and decided I just had to make it! Unfortunately all my family played in the last 10 years was softball .. And I needed used baseballs so until I can collect enough of those I did a trial run with the softballs, it came out pretty cute. I had dad help me make it (drill through them) and could my dad just get a hand drill and do it like all the normal people? No. Why did I ever think he would lol. He had to get on the computer and put his engineering and math together and figure out just the right angle and everything, silly man. But I suppose it's as perfect as can be that way! Here is the finished product, hoping I can do a real baseball one soon! If you know of any laying around let me know ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment