Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wedding Weekend Photos

Preston's sister got married yesterday and since we never get dressed up and my husband never looks this good(he was a groomsmen) and had semi groomed facial hair ;) We took the opportunity to take a nice photo. We got married almost 4 yrs ago hard to believe! 


The Bride & Groom - congratulations 

                                                     This is his real personality                                     
                                        

                                                     Grandmother & I <3 b="" love="">


                                                Cousin Kaitlyn and I -my sidekick 



I also cut my hair/bangs this weekend, i went straight from the salon to the wedding so it was cute curled but i'm not really sure how it looks straight lol its short but i think i can still get it into a duck tail on days when i want to be lazy and not fix it. and if its not what i want it will grow out and i can do something else with it :) i like to have fun with my hair - in the summer i like to get highlights ( i had some caramel low-lights done this weekend ) its only hair its fun to play with and it always grows back or color can be changed :) have fun.

Preston wanted to watch the super bowl tonight, I only have love for Baseball and this Football thing is quite boring to me but i'll make a sacrifice to have some quiet time at home together,
  But seriously - 8 weeks till Baseball - Thank you, Jesus. :)

This next week will be busy and i hope it goes by fast!
 i'm ready to make our Dallas trip on Saturday! 




1 comment:

  1. Great pic of y'all!

    I can't wait for baseball, too! I'm so glad football is over!

    ReplyDelete