Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lent & Kids

This year when trying to decide what to give up for Lent the first and only thing that came to mind was our beloved, addicted FaceBook .... not internet or blogs, just Facebook. I can do that right?  its only been 4 days and i feel like its been a month already ... i feel completely lost and out of everyones lives because i cant see what everyone is doing! I have to actually call/text someone to talk to them - weird! I don't know what to do without FB asking me "Whats on my mind" every day lol I only have like 40 more days-ish .... at least i get it back the week before Baseball, I cant go to games and not post photos! aahhh the horror! seriously though its been hard to shut that out of my life but i'm hoping to learn from this experience. 

XOXOXOXO



                          I am with the kids this weekend .... don't you just love them? I do!
I even got a quick photo with Jacob - see he does exist too he just never does photos.
I am never bored when i'm with them that's for sure, i'm not sure if this video will upload correctly or not i have never tried that before but anyway i'm on my laptop playing around and listening to music and i look up to see the girls rocking their dance skills. 


I also had a couple of hours with Jenna ( Julia was at dance) and so we played beauty shop and fro-baby got her hair straightened! took forever. she brushed it and played with it all day she loved having "long princess hair" poor baby was upset when i gave her a bath tonight and it went back curly. she is cute either way but it was nice for her to have manageable hair for a few hours lol. I'm letting her sleep in braids tonight with heavy duty WEN conditioner in it and ill rinse it out in the morning and she will have pretty curls for a day before they fro out.
the girls said they want to stay up all night ... meaning until they have melt downs from exhaustion and i make them go to bed ... which could be soon.

Tomorrow I should get home after lunch and ill have to get laundry done and then i plan to veg out with Preston one last night before he leaves till mid march.  Good night!

Jen-



No comments:

Post a Comment