Friday, February 22, 2013

Sushi :)

I never thought I would be one to eat and actually enjoy Sushi, because I hate fish/seafood. Until recently the only seafood I would put into my body was shrimp scampi (love that yummy greasy stuff!) Shoguns is a hibachi restaurant in tyler and can be quiet expensive to eat there but we discovered that sitting in the sushi bar area and just having their yummy house soup and fried rice was a nice cheap meal and we eat there often. Preston is one who will eat anything and he liked to get sushi too and one day he finally got me to try some and its now my favorite - Shrimp crunch roll - it just has a piece of fried shrimp on top and there is some crap, avocado and cucumber inside with a sauce on top. Delicious. I also love their Texas roll now it's about the same except no shrimp and it has a slightly spicy sauce, and I always dip each bite into a little soy sauce. So I don't eat the weird raw stuff but I definitely enjoy the others! I'd say be brave and give it a try :) last night I went to have sushi with Katie & Jared and it was great! (The dragon roll was Jared's .. I did not try that one)






No comments:

Post a Comment