Friday, February 1, 2013

Hurry Up May!!

(I started this blog post a week ago! and then got busy and forgot to post it. fail)


I cannot wait until May 29th!!! Disney bound again! and once again i am more excited than the kids are!! woohoo! 
Thank you Feliciano's :) 





XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO



This past few weeks I have tried a few new recipes some were a hit and some eh maybe wont eat that again lol. Chicken Parmesan was fabulous and we really liked this creamy cheesy chicken quesadilla's that we had too, we also did a smothered pork chops recipe that was super easy and had a really good flavor, over all I was very pleased with the new things we tried and will definitely do them again sometime! Preston will soon be on the road ( A LOT!) so i'm squeezing in home time all i can, my favorite thing to do it just lay around the house watching movies and eating junk food :) so i try and force him to do that as much as i can.


we did taxes the other day .. boo. but its done and our refund will make another nice dent in my 2014 House fund :) so that makes me very happy! 

The next few weekends are busy - next weekend is my husband's sisters wedding and the following we are going with a few friends to the Majestic theater in Dallas to see Anjelah Johnson's comedy show, I CANNOT WAIT! she is so funny.. If you dont know who that is YouTube Bon Qui Qui or the Nail Salon video of her. That is going to be a fun night!

Jen-

No comments:

Post a Comment