Tuesday, August 17, 2010

time flys

I have been back in TX for a week and a half now where did that time go? feels like vacation was ages ago lol. we have been having some insect ::uhg:: issues at our house and have been staying with my sister since last Monday and will probably be with her till this Wednesday or Thursday:( I am so ready to have my house cleaned and back to normal and sleep in my very own queen size bed! ( I have been on a twin blow up mattress ... its ok but not the same lol) and i just miss the comforts of home and im having to pack a few things every few days and go back and forth ... but hopefully it will be over soon!

It was good to get home and get back to work and a normal routine every day, but I cant believe August is halfway over ... I mean its like 4 months till Christmas! and my hidden birthday 2 days after that - I'm going to be the big *24* this year ... .yikes! and my Husband will be 25 in February .... he's old, cant wait for that birthday because car insurance will go down LOL!!

this past week at work was good, not as tiring as I thought coming back from vacay, then I spent Friday night - Sunday night babysitting my two little girls and had a good time with them but ill be the first one to say that you stay at home moms are amazing and I dont know if I could physically do it 24/7!! :D

this week is flying by! oh and guess what I finally got? an IPHONE!!! woohoo! I finally joined that group . . . im getting used to the txting that was hard at first, the whole touch screen thing but over all im loving it:) so that made my week . . . believe me - i deserved this treat! Hope everyone is having a good week!

JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment