Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lazy Sunday ....



I started off my Sunday morning with a migraine at 2am .... so nice. I stayed in bed the whole morning with the covers over my head to keep out the evil sunlight, i didn't get rid of it till around 11. I got up to get something to eat and then i decided to just stay in bed all day, i ate, napped, and watched Xfiles ( i'm almost to season 3!) i finally drug myself out of bed around 7:30 to come do laundry and eat dinner and watch army wives .... omg its so sad tonight i have cried this whole episode!! uhg. Someone on the show died, one of the Army Wives son. It's so sad i cant even concentrate on writing this blog. I mean really when you cry off and on for an hour and then the last minute of the show just really killed me when momma is saying goodbye to her baby and they have to play a sad song and show everyone walking away from his casket in the cemetery and its just awful! really depressed now lol. This season is going to be intense! this is already the middle of the season so i cant wait to see what else happens! My problem is with shows is that i get so attached and i forget that its not real 




last week was pretty uneventful, i did get to see preston though! his truck was being worked on in Dallas so he got to come home one night. He wont be home for his normal time (4-5 days) for another 2 1/2 weeks and i have really been missing him this weekend.... saturday it was a beautiful sunny day and i spent it alone and just wanted my husband to share it with! and then today, like i said, i stayed in bed all day and wished he was here to take care of me. I'm hoping we are going to have something good happen in the job dept. that will keep him home but i dont want to talk about that until something really happens. just say a prayer it all works out. Well its late and i need to get to bed so i'm ready to take on monday! i wish i had another day, or two, to lay in bed. next time i'll have my snuggle buddy with me! :) hope everyone has a great week!




JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment