Tuesday, March 22, 2011

white cheddar popcorn ....



Gee where has the time gone. I turn around and its been weeks since i have been on here, its good that time goes by quickly so it doesn't really feel like Preston has really been gone for over a month at a time. he is scheduled to be back in town again April 13-17 and we are supposed to get our pictures made that weekend :) we haven't had any done since our wedding and its time for some new ones! He has lost 20+ pounds so far this year so i told him its a good time for pictures because you're getting all slim and trim!  :D so of course i have bought two new outfits for us for the pictures, any excuse to buy clothes is a good one! wearing scrubs all the time i dont really have a lot of dressy things now and i need to update my wardrobe anyway so i have two cute outfits and new shoes to match each! ah .... that makes me happy. This summer we are going to try and make it to at least ONE Rangers game, hopefully we can work his home schedule in May around a game. we love going to the games! and I'm ready to break out my #32 Hamilton T-Shirt! and since we wont have a real vacation time this year im hoping we can do a weekend in Galvestonsometime this summer when he is home for his 5 days. that's better than nothing! and I'm hoping to drag cousin kaitlyn along with us :) I know we will have a blast. kaitlyn .. i love you :)
 
 
this past weekend we had Shelia's baby shower and baby Sierra got some super cute clothes! Shelia, save them for me! lol. cannot wait for June so i can hold that sweet new baby girl! maybe i can even get in a rocking or two . . . there is nothing like the smell of a new baby :) I'm just so excited! 2 1/2 month to go!
 
 
Emily and I have been going jogging/walking just about every day and I pretty much stopped drinking cokes last month too, i have had about 4 total in the past 5 weeks. which is great because i was doing 1-3 a day! and . . . once my candy stash at work ran dry i didn't refill it ... that was hard. i have replaced it with those new Quakers Rice chips things . . .blueberry is yummy it taste likeblueberry muffins. and a few other healthier snacks. and so I'm really trying to be healthier and get back in shape. I have also really cut back on my salt intake ...i love me some salt! so far so good! one thing i can't let go of is that popcorn in the black bag from the gas station that is white cheddar flavor ... oh its only about 350 calories a bag! and when you eat it in one sitting its not ok lol so i have tired to do just half at a time and its usually right after work before i go work out so i feel like im working it off a little :) So anyway I'm finally getting around to my new years resolution and working out, yes i know im only 102 pounds soaking wet but little short people have flabby stuff too and I'm tired of my muffin top and my stomach so I'm getting rid of it! I'm not going to lie ... one of my biggest fears is getting fat, and being just under 5'2 and eating whatever i want, whenever i want is going to catch up in a bad way one day so I think its time to try and change some of that now. . . boy just think when i get pregnant THAT will not be pretty.
 
 
well there is my life this week in a nutshell . . . work has been ok and i guess i can't complain right now :) its only Tuesday but this week has been good so lets hope the rest of it is also!!
 
JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment