Sunday, February 27, 2011

One Step Forward ...

This week i feel like i have been very productive for once. I have been busy in my financial life this week, I paid OFF a bill! now it wasn't a really large one but still its done! and i have 2 more to go before summer ( thats my goal) but if i push myself i can actually do this in 2 1/2 - 3 months. woohoo! I have also been building our savings and i finally have a good enough chunk in there to be proud of and it gives me a little room to breathe. Having something to show makes me feel so much better. I have my goals set, i can sacrifice and do this. right? yes!!


Church this morning was wonderful, the sermon was fine but it is the Music that really speaks to me, i could sit and listen to that all day long, i wish it was longer than 30 minutes :) 
hopefully it was enough to get me through the week until its time for worship again. If i'm alone this weekend im going to be very sad, i have celebrated christmas, new years and both our birthdays alone this year and i would hate to spend our Anniversary alone too. but as of right now that is the way things looks. :( cry cry. im wishing for a miracle .... for my CLEAN SHAVEN husband to get to come home SOON! this is week 7 of him being gone. please. :D


I wore my hair in loose curls today and it felt so much longer to me lol. maybe it is growing? :) 
I hope everyone has a great week! and i hope i have a great weekend! :D

JwF

1 comment: