Thursday, February 17, 2011

I feel Pretty .....

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay ...
and i pity any girl who isn't me today!
                                                                      Crusin' 8-10'


this song has been stuck in my head all dang day! i wear scrubs every day at work, which gives you no shape and is so not flattering but* they are comfortable:) i usually dont wear makeup either and i need a reason to dress up in real clothes, do my hair and makeup and feel PRETTY! with preston gone all the time i never have a date :) i guess i will settle this weekend for going to church and dressing up.... but i really need my husband to come home for a good old fashioned date night! 




This has been a great week, work has been smooth and i have been able to relax every night. I spent Monday night (Valentine's Day) with my 3 favorite kids, and Tuesday after work i went to visit aunt Syble in overton, i hate that she is 40 minutes from me now instead of 10-15. i used to go see her whenever and now its hard to get out there once a week. sigh. but she did look really good and was moving around easily so that was encouraging to see.  my husband is still away, technically he has been gone 5 weeks now but i did see him for a few hours a couple of weeks ago but im not going to count that, anything under a full day doesnt count! I dont know when he will be home again, he is finally done with training and got his on truck but sadly from what he has told me its a pretty crappy truck that looks like it will break down if you sneeze on it. and he is really bummed :( and when he is stressed about it then i get stressed and discouraged ... i just need to get ahead. uhg. 
sometimes the "getting there" part of life just SuCkS! 




anywho im going to enjoy the rest of my night and finish off season 10 of SVU:  -  my weekend holds - a baby shower, and a girls night at home with Laura. . .  yes please!


JwF

No comments:

Post a Comment