Sunday, April 21, 2013

Packed weekend! I'm tired

Preston came home late Wednesday night and so I decided to take some much needed time off work and have a 4 day weekend. Thursday we had a family day (Preston, Kimberly and I) we all slept in and spent the day at the mall and eating junk food and just being lazy in general. It was nice and we ended the day with my new favorite dish (different recipe) chicken spaghetti.

Friday was a pretty laid back day too (I knew our weekend was packed and I really wanted to have Thursday and Friday to relax and not have plans and go with the flow) we didn't do much during the day, we visited his parents, Preston got a new phone (it's not an iPhone!) and we had dinner at Texas Roadhouse with our friends and ate too many of their rolls!

Saturday we went to the renaissance faire in troup, I have never been and Preston hasn't been since he was younger. I actually enjoyed it a lot. Preston took some axe throwing lessons and he was able to at least hit the target by the end of it. I was so wiped out Saturday that I fell asleep pretty early that night. I am 80 after all.

Sunday is my favorite day because we went to watch the Rangers play!! And that's my favorite thing to do! It was an awesome game with lots of home runs and a grand slam by Cruz! I love being at the exciting games with lots of crowd participation. I'm ready to go again, hoping to work in another game before Disney trip.

Back to work tomorrow :-/ it was beyond nice being off for 4 days but they went too fast! Hoping for a good week with short days and long nights.



No comments:

Post a Comment