Thursday, January 17, 2013

well .... lets try this again


Where have i been? a year and a half ... hmm, well i guess i'm ready to talk about my pretty average/boring life again. Not much has happened in my life the past year and a half, i lost my beloved grandma (great aunt) and i still miss greatly, I got a new (used) car "Zara" and i love her, i'm still married to a crazy man who drives me nuts and he is still truck driving and gone most of the may-oct months, we're still apartment living and my sister still lives with us, yes i still work for the same doctors office - almost 5 yrs! i'm addicted to Don Juan's chicken tacos ... seriously its a problem, i enjoy my coke (no ice!), no babies, no home yet ... but both are in my sights in the next 18 months... ssshhhh. but seriously im tired of apartment living (a house payment would be cheaper than rent! buying is just so scary to me though) and we hope to try and buy by the first of next year and are working hard towards being able to do that and after thats done - baby, just dont tell my husband:) we have been married 4 yrs in march and he is quickly running out of time for me to wait, so many friends have had babies and are about to have them and i hope to have my turn soon enough. i'm just running out of patience lol.

Anyway enough rambling i need to go spend a few hours deep cleaning my bathroom and scrubbing my tub, uhg. but i'm back in the blog world for now! 

Jennifer -

No comments:

Post a Comment