Thursday, April 14, 2011

Here Am I .. All of me... Take my Life ... It's all for thee




if you know me, you know im a little in love with Chris Tomlin ( i have his guitar pick!!) and as i'm laying here, wide awake at one in the morning i search youtube for music, and i came across this one from Tomlin, i have heard it live with him one time and it is such an amazingly powerful song, one of those that really brings you to your knees. the last minute and a half of the song is just the crowd and i close my eyes and listen with my headset as loud as it will go and all of the sudden you are there, in the middle of that crowd, praising Jesus. This song makes my heart beat fast, shed a few tears and really feel God's presence with me.
 I Listen to it over and over and have the same feeling every time. there is no other greater love, than the love of Christ Jesus. The routine of life often gets in the way and distracts you from Him,
 this song brings me to where i need to be, 
and releases the pressure thats been weighing heavily on my heart. 



this second song Pastor Mark used to do with us on Wednesday night church ( hello, also Tomlin) it's also one of my most favorite songs! and once again i just love the live versions, I actually know how to sing this song in the African Language of Setswana. seriously :) its on this version too so you can sing in Setswana too! this brings me back to being 14-16 and all the great times in the youth! Pastor Mark really helped to molded me into the person i am today. I miss their family like crazy! cant believe they have been gone for 2 years now. still makes me sad! 
so give each song a listen, close your eyes and get into this worship time.
He's waiting .....


O boitshepo, boitshepo
O boitshepo, boitshepo
O boitshepo, boitshepo
O kwana



JwF






No comments:

Post a Comment